Thursday, June 27, 2013

Cotton Bootylicious

For the last 10 days, the Little Bird and I have been vacationing in the central air conditioned world of Nan's house in Pennsylvania. It was wonderful, but I knew that there was something waiting for me at home. Something fantastical and magical...

Yes, my first Cotton Booty box arrived!!!!

And I had to wait an entire week to open it. Life isn't fair.

But here it is, friends, in all it's beauty and glory!!


Just inside the box!
The anticipation!!

Here they give you a little shakedown of what's in your box.
I saw BumGenius and about died.
And Babylegs?!
Is this a dream?


Okay, I can't relegate this comment to a caption. The first thing when you open the box is an absolutely adorable BumGenius Freetime all in one in Albert - which retails on Amazon anywhere between $28.95 and $32.95 (Cotton Booty's mothership, Milk and Honey Kids, doesn't have diapers on their website that I can find, so I couldn't tell you what they retail for in their store, but it's likely in that price range). The cost of the Cotton Booty box for one month is $24.99. 

You picking up what I'm putting down here? AMAZING DEAL!

I got the "leftovers" of the May box, which was their first (and very impressive) offering, so I was able to request the 'boy' box diaper (The 'girl' box had a Lovelace freetime, which I already have, and was sold out, and the gender neutral offering was a freetime in Clementine, which is gorgeous, just not my favorite - we don't look great in orange in this house) and...


The 'girl' print BabyLegs! Which are so so so cute! 97% of the clothes that Little Bird has been given are pink - which will be hilarious if we ever have a boy, because you bet your right arm that I'll put him in her hand-me-downs - so pink legwarmers are perfect for us. Also, I may have a little obsession with BabyLegs. Ask Emily. She'll confirm.


There is also a small sample of CJ's Butt Butter, which I'm really looking forward to trying. Every lotion we've tried, except for coconut oil, gives Bird a rash on her back... this is supposed to be very gentle and wonderful, so I'm excited. 

And just because I'm a huge fan of the Little Bird, here she is, modeling Albert!


and here's a bonus of the booty, with a little cameo from our blanket magnet Conrad...

Yes, that is a tuft of cat hair by Conrad's ear.
Please don't judge me.
I do my best, but my cat just MOLTS.

That's all for now, dear ones. Visit Cotton Booty on facebook and let them know the Bean and the Bird sent you! I can't wait for the June box! Don't worry... we will share!



4 comments:

  1. I love it! I can't wait for Jack's skinny little legs to fill out so he can wear his Albert! (FWIW, he also has a 4.0 in Lovelace.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Cute diapers know no gender boundaries. Parenting, FTW.

      Additionally, I can't wait for Jack's skinny legs to fill out his Albert also, because I'm dying for a picture of him in it! And maybe a guest post from you here?? We would love to have you!

      Delete
    2. Sure-just let me know! I love that you guys are doing this!

      Delete
  2. Didn't even notice the cat hair cause I was so blown away by that champion of tummy time!!

    ReplyDelete